The History of Fox Plumbing & Heating
- Founded in 1964 by Virgil Fox.
- Virgil Fox Plumbing and Heating focused on service and repair, including new construction and renovation.
- In 1973, David Brown joined the company, shortly thereafter becoming journeyman. In 1975, he was offered an equity position in the company, and by 1979 David Brown had become half-owner and vice president.
- In 1983, David Brown purchased the remaining shares of the company, and altered the name to Fox Plumbing and Heating, and the corporation was changed to David N. Brown, Inc.
- Outstanding service and repair has remained at the very heart of Fox Plumbing and Heating, and includes state-of-the art training for all our service technicians, and vans completely stocked with the best tools, equipment, and supplies for immediate resolution of every problem.
- From 1982-1984 David Brown was the charter president of the Washington State chapter of Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors Association. This national association is dedicated to the development of higher standards within the industry, and improvement and development of plumbing and heating contractors.
- Today, Fox proudly maintains its superior standards and an outstanding level of customer loyalty high above the competition.