Please read the rules carefully, and make sure that you understand them. It is important that you read and acknowledge the FAQs & Rules. Let us know if any questions or if anything doesn't make sense.
How long should the video be?
Your video should be at least 30 seconds and no more than 3 minutes.
How many times can I enter?
One video per customer, please.
What will you do with my video?
We will share video entries with our customers and may use videos for the other promotional purposes. We will post them on our website as well as on social media platforms such as You Tube and Facebook. There is no strict limit on the number of testimonials we decide to use or the number of sites on which we post them. But, we will try to post the good ones!
Can I get my video back?
Sorry, once submitted it will become the property of Fox Plumbing and Heating and by submitting the video you relinquish all rights in the video and authorize Fox to use the video for the purposes stated herein.
Yes, there are rules. Not many, but we do have some!
They are very simple and easy to understand.
- Entry is open to existing Fox customers that received this notice directly from Fox our its website. Fox employees, offers, owners, advisors, accountants, attorneys and any other person associated with this Contest and their immediate family members are NOT eligible to enter or win.
- All entrants/participants agree to waive any and all claims against Contest Promoter and Sponsor for personal injury, damage or loss of any kind which may result from participation in the Contest.
- Videos must be the property of the entrant. Fox Plumbing and Heating assumes absolutely no responsibility for verifying video ownership, copyright or entrants.
- Limit one entry per person. All entries vetted and Any
inappropriate video will be disregarded without notice. Absolutely no pornography allowed. If selected for posting by Fox in Fox’s sole discretion, videos will be posted as soon as practical.
- Winning videos cannot be re-entered at any time.
- All videos become the property of Fox Plumbing and Heating upon submittal.
- Winner’s videos may be displayed as indicated on our home page, on the contest page and on our Facebook page. By
submitting the video, you authorize Fox to use it for all other
promotional purposes deemed reasonable by Fox.
- The winner will be contacted by email and phone for prize payment details.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Contest rules are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
- Odds of winning depend on total number of entrants
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed or
substituted. The value of the prize may be taxable as income. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due.
- All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
- Entrants grant Promoter and Sponsor the right to use and publish the videos and entrants name, city and state online and in print media.
- Promoter and Sponsor shall not be liable for any error,
omission, interruption, deletion, defect,delay in operation or
transmission, or any problem or technical malfunctions of any
electronic transmission lines or combination thereof, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest.
- Each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of this contest shall be resolved
individually, without resort to class action, and shall be limited to actual, out of pocket expenses, excluding attorney fees. Entrant waives all rights to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and/or any other damages other than actual out of pocket expenses.
- Please direct all inquiries to the Contest Promoter and
Sponsor listed below.
- This Contest will be governed by the laws of the state of Washington without regard or reference to any conflict of law principles.
(Sorry for all these rules…………our attorneys made us include all this small print!)
Contest Promoter and Sponsor:
David N. Brown, Inc. d/b/a Fox Plumbing and Heating,
7501 Second Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98108