Choose Fox Plumbing and
Heating For Your Water Line Repair Needs
Repiping Your Home Can Increase and Restore Water Pressure!
Live in or around Renton? Think out of the box... Talk to Fox! Call our friendly professionals today to see if you qualify for a Free estimate on a home water line repipe. The plumbers at Fox are extensively trained and experienced to do the job right - the first time. We will work with and your budget to ensure that your home's water line repipe is affordable and efficient. Our plumbing professionals will get the job done in a timely and professional manner, preventing as much discomfort as possible.
How Can You Tell If Your Home Needs A Repipe Your?
When your home is in need of a waterline repiping, there are a couple common signs. Being able to identify these signs will allow you to address your piping needs before they cause damage in your home.
- Rust Colored Water - One of the first most common signs that you need a water line repipe is if the color of the water coming out of your faucets is not crystal clear. If the water has a brownish tint, almost rust colored, you need to quickly consider repiping because it could be rust washing off the insides of your pipes. Pipes will rust when you have galvanized pipes in your home. Most of these have been replaced now as we no longer galvanized pipes in homes.
- Low Water Pressure - Another common sign that you need to consider repiping your home is if your water pressure has gone down significantly and stayed down. Low water pressure can cause washing machines to fill-up slowly, shower heads to not spray as hard, and faucets to trickle.
- Water Leaks - Leaking pipes are also a common sign that it is time to repipe your water lines. If you are constantly repairing leaks, as quickly as you get one fixed another one happens, it is time to repipe your home. And beware of a plumber who doesn't offer you a quote if they have been out to your home to do several spot repairs.
- Old Piping - If your home is 15-20 years old and has never had the waterline repiped, this is another sign you need to consider a waterline repiping. Pipes are like many other things in homes, and once they reach between 15 and 20 years old, it is usually time to consider replacing them.
These are the primary reasons to consider a home repipe. There are other indicators to consider when examining your home pipes, but why do it yourself when you can call a plumbing professional at Fox to provide you a free estimate if you live in Renton.
What Types of Materials are Used for Water Line Repipe Service?
There are a couple different common materials used for repiping. These materials are galvanized steel, copper, and PEX. Galvanized steel was the go to for piping for many years. In the recent years, galvanized steel has become less and less popular because of the fact that water can deteriorate this piping over time.
Copper pipes are still a common choice for homes throughout the area. Benefits of using copper pipes include:
- It can handle high temperatures
- It doesn't rust
- It is very economical
PEX pipes are the newest type of piping for homes, and have become one of the leading piping used in homes. Benefits of using this piping include:
- PEX is flexible plastic
- No fittings are necessary to connect piping
- There will be no corrosion down the road in the piping causing leaks within the house
Should you choose to install PEX piping for your waterline repiping project, we will help you save with our 10% discount on whole home water line repiping services.
What are The Benefits of Our Services?
When it comes to water line repiping, the benefits greatly outweigh the cost. When you have our professional plumbers repipe your home, you will enjoy:
- Added value to the house
- Crystal clean water at all times
- Evenly spread water flow at all times
- Elimination of nagging leaks
- Increased water pressure in the home
- Peace of mind knowing your pipes are working
So if you are ready to enjoy the many benefits that come with Seattle repiping solutions, be sure to give us a call today! We will provide you with prompt and affordable services that will have your homes piping up and running in no time.
Ask us about our PEX 10% discount and enjoy the savings on your services!
Are you looking for the very best Seattle water line repiping services? Call us at (206) 654-4990 and get affordable and efficient repiping services for your home today! We guarantee to do it the right the first time, or we will come back and fix it for FREE!
Award Winning Customer Service
Fox Plumbing & Heating places an emphasis on training and customer relationships with our neighbors and customers in Seattle and the Greater King County Area. We’ve won awards from Angie’s List, Seattle’s Talk of the Town and the U.S. Commerce Association for excellence in customer service and business. And in 2013 we were awarded the Super Service Award from Angie’s List.
Our Plumbing Professionals have weekly trainings from the top vendors in the country to help insure that you get the best service, and most knowledgeable expertise the first time. Fox Plumbing & Heating takes pride in knowing that we only provide the best products in the industry.
We’re Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Fox Plumbing & Heating Professionals are always ready for your call. Our team are fully stocked with the tools needed to service your plumbing, heating or cooling needs day or night. We are a one stop service and installation company for your sewer, plumbing, heating, cooling, or water needs, that’s why we say, ‘Think Out of the Box… Talk to Fox!’
Located at 7501 2nd Ave. S, Seattle, we’ve been servicing all of Seattle and King County for over 50 years, and we’re looking forward to servicing all your needs for the next 50 years!
You Can Find Fox Plumbing & Heating Servicing all of Seattle and King County
Our 50th Anniversary was just last year, and we are continuing party with these great specials until the end of 2015. Below are just some of the specials that we offer. You can like us on Facebook and Twitter to get special offers from Fox Plumbing & Heating.
$99 Tune Up Special
Get our 18 point inspection for $99 dollars.
Our Customers Keep Talking About Us
Friends, neighbors and customers keep telling us what a great job that we've been doing and you can see more of our testimonials here. Below are testimonials from our previous customers from Seattle and all over King County.