Take advantage of these great energy-savings rebates available now from Puget Sound Energy.
What is a ductless heat pump system? A ductless heat pump is a highly efficient heating and cooling system. It is easily installed as a heat source for electrically heated homes. Other benefits include: Ductless heat pumps use 25 to 50 percent less energy to heat your home Comfort. An ultra-quiet fan evenly circulates air throughout the room(s), eliminating hot and cold spots Low-cost, easy installation. Installation is quick, simple and inexpensive, which means little or no disruption to your home Air conditioning. Systems come standard with air conditioning so you can get rid of those window units PSE customers can get up to $1200 in rebates to go ductless with a qualifying ductless heat pump system. Get more information here. http://pse.com/savingsandenergycenter/ForHomes/Pages/Ductless-Heat-Pump-Rebate.aspx
Upgrade your Electric Water Heating System with a Hybrid Heat Pump and get up to $800 in Rebates
What is a heat pump water heater? A heat pump water heater is twice as efficient as a conventional water heater. It uses electricity to move heat from one place to another, instead of generating heat directly. It absorbs heat from the surrounding air and concentrates it in the water tank. Think of it as a refrigerator in reverse PSE customers can get up to $800 in rebates for a qualified heat pump water heater. Get more information here. http://pse.com/savingsandenergycenter/ForHomes/Pages/Heat-Pump-Water-Heater-Rebate.aspx Best of all, the knowledgeable, experienced technicians at Fox Plumbing and Heating can help you select the best option for your home or business and do the installation quickly and easily. We’re here to help with all of your plumbing, heating and air conditioning needs. Call us today at 206-654-4990 to get started.
Convert your Electric Hot Water Tank to a Gas Tankless System (Navien, Eternal or Rinnai) and get up to $950 in Rebates
Here are six reasons to consider a tankless water heater install:
- Your current hot water tank uses up a huge amount of energy. It is considered the second biggest energy consumer in your house. Many consumers are switching to tankless water heaters in order to save money.
- A standard tank water heater takes up about 9 square feet, whereas a tankless water heater takes up no space on your floor because it is attached to the wall.
- A tank water heater is constantly running and heating water, however the tankless water heater only heats water when you need too. By switching, you can save about 40 percent off your gas bill.
- A tankless water heater can end up paying for itself in a little as four years depending in the type and size tankless heater you choose due to the great energy savings.
- The life of a tankless heater is much greater than a standard water heater by five to ten years.
- Running out of hot water is never an issue like it can be with a standard water heater.
PSE customers can get up to $950 in rebates converting to a Navien, Eternal or Rinnai tankless system. Get more information here. http://pse.com/savingsandenergycenter/ForHomes/Pages/Heat-Pump-Water-Heater-Rebate.aspx
The knowledgeable, experienced technicians at Fox Plumbing and Heating can help you select the best option for your home or business and do the installation quickly and easily. We’re here to help with all of your plumbing, heating and air conditioning needs. Call us today at 206-654-4990 to get started.
Submit your review