After 50 years of serving the Seattle and King County Community, Fox Plumbing & Heating has realized that our mascot has never had a name. Maybe YOU can help us with that and find our Fox’s name! This Fall Fox Plumbing & Heating is searching far and wide to find a name for our furry little friend. As our mascot of over 50 years, it's time for him to have a proper name. If you help us to name our Fox then you’ll win a chance for you and your family to appear in a professional Fox Plumbing & Heating commercial or $1,000. You’ll get to present the name of our Fox to all of your friends, neighbors and family.
Here’s How You And Your Family Can Be STARS!
- Starting in July, Fox Plumbing & Heating will be looking for the name of our Fox.
- To enter all you need to do is submit your entry on our Twitter, Facebook or Google plus pages using the #NametheFox.
- Don’t forget to include your idea for our Fox’s name!
- We at Fox will be reviewing your submissions daily, and we’ll let you know when we receive your suggestion.
What Happens Next?
In early December the crew at Fox Plumbing & Heating will review all the names and select the top 5 names that best represent the 50 years of premium service and commitment to service from Fox Plumbing & Heating. Then we turn it over to the Fox audience to decide the final name.
Voting will commence on the Fox Plumbing & Heating Facebook Page.
Coming Soon, Link to Voting!
On December 15th we will let the Final 5 know that they’ve been selected for voting on Facebook. Voting will begin on December 16th and conclude on December 25th.
December 30th The Winner Of The #NameTheFox Contest
Will Be Announced By Fox Plumbing & Heating!
Winner of the #NameTheFox Contest!
The winner of the contest will be contacted in a timely manner at the end of the contest. The contest winner will then have the opportunity to star in a commercial with Fox Plumbing & Heating or $1,000. We will announce the name of the winner of the #NametheFox Contest!
Qualifications and Small Print for the #NameTheFox Contest
- Entry is open to existing Fox friends, family and neighbors. Fox employees, vendors, owners, advisers, accountants, attorneys and any other person associated with this Contest and their immediate family members are NOT eligible to enter or win.
- All entrants/participants agree to waive any and all claims against Contest Promoter and Sponsor for personal injury, damage or loss of any kind which may result from participation in the Contest.
- Fox Plumbing and Heating assumes absolutely no responsibility for verifying name ownership, copyright or entrants.
- Limit one entry per person. All entries vetted and any inappropriate names will be disregarded without notice. If selected for by Fox the name will be used at the sole discretion of Fox Plumbing & Heating. Voting for names will be posted as soon as practical.
- This is a one time name contest and all decisions by Fox Plumbing & Heating are final.
- All submission become the property of Fox Plumbing & Heating upon submission.
- Winner’s name may be displayed as indicated on our home page, on the contest page and on our Facebook page. By submitting a name, you authorize Fox to use it for all other promotional purposes deemed reasonable by Fox Plumbing & Heating.
- The winner will be contacted by email and phone for prize details.
- Contest rules are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
- Odds of winning depend on total number of entrants.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed or substituted. The value of the prize may be taxable as income. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due.
- All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
- Entrants grant Promoter and Sponsor the right to use and publish submitted names and entrants name, city and state online and in print media.
- Promoter and Sponsor shall not be liable for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect,delay in operation or transmission, or any problem or technical malfunctions of any electronic transmission lines or combination thereof, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the #NameTheFox Contest.
- Each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of this contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to class action, and shall be limited to actual, out of pocket expenses, excluding attorney fees. Entrant waives all rights to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and/or any other damages other than actual out of pocket expenses.
- Please direct all inquiries to the Contest Promoter and Sponsor listed below.
- This Contest will be governed by the laws of the state of Washington without regard or reference to any conflict of law principles.
Contest Promoter and Sponsor:
David N. Brown, Inc. d/b/a Fox Plumbing and Heating,
7501 Second Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98108